Steven K. Dentel
Telephone: (302) 831-8120 Fax: (302) 831-3640 Email: dentel (AT) udel.edu
Some of my research areas
(see also publications,
- Optimized design and control of contaminant removal processes in water treatment
- Coagulation and destabilization phenomena in particulate suspensions and sludges
- Dewatering process strategies for management of wastewater treatment residuals
- Environmental properties of biosolids: release/retention of contaminants, nutrients, and odorants
- Chemistry and environmental interactions of polymers, surfactants, and pollutants
Courses I teach:
Engineers Without Borders, UD chapter Faculty Advisor and Project Mentor
Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors, Executive Board and Secretary
City of Newark's Conservation Advisory Commission, Member 1997-present; Chair, 1998-2008
International Water Association Specialist Group on Sludge Management, Management Board Chair
American Association of University Professors at the University of Delaware, Executive Council 2004-2008
Journal American Water Works Association, Peer Review Editorial Board
Journal of Residuals Science & Technology, Editorial Board
Prince and Village Notable. Village of Bakang II, Bamendjou, Cameroon
Interesting Listings for Environmental Professionals, etc.
Copyright University of Delaware, June 2001.
Questions, comments, or suggestions may be sent to dentel (AT) udel.edu .